Welcome to your Majorca Holidays planning website where we try to present all the options that can make your holiday vacation a great success and one you and your family will remember for some time.
So much to do, so many places to visit, interesting tastes and cultural experiences to enjoy and of course…the sun!
Check out some of the attractions that await you, right here in this video…
There are a many things which appeal to the thousands of people that visit Majorca every year and I have a unique and unforgettable experience every time I visit.
Getting to your Majorca Holidays:
The island is a very popular destination for tourists from around the world and its airport at Palma, the capital, has flights frequently throughout the year and especially during the summer season, it is also possible to cross the Mediterranean Sea via ferry from Spain, a beautiful way to approach the island.
Majorca also has over 2,500 restaurants, which provides a huge variety of cuisine and price. If you decide to dine out then a fresh-cooked local-prepared paella is a must.
Welcome to your Majorca Holidays Island in the Mediterranean:
Majorca is one of the largest islands off Spain and is part of the Balearic Islands which lie in the Mediterranean Sea. The other three islands are Ibiza, Minorca and Formentera.
Although it is the largest of the Balearic Islands it only takes about an hour and a half from the north to the south of the island.
After visiting the island and researching it, the great history is all around you and this is seen while you drive through the old villages and buy your vegetables at the weekly markest.
The great thing about Majorca is that you can literary draw a line from Magaluf and Palma Nova which means the nightlife and the relaxing, peaceful surroundings are apart. But that doesn’t mean you can’t hop from one to another.
If you have visited Majorca, Why Not Tell Us About It…. Good or Bad, what was your visit to Majorca like?
Thanks for visiting…we all feel sure you will find something to help you plan your holidays,
Just a short word about website language: If your native language isn’t English you can change the language of each website page by going to the translator at the top right corner. There is also a mixture of European and North American English (…both want to visit Majorca!) so you may see words like center…centre or EUR (Euro) and $USD (United States Dollar) We try to mix and match to help all our visitors.
Check out these great starting points…
- Sitemap Searchmajorca
- Sitemap SearchMajorca.com: all the pages for you to select at the searchmajorca.com website.
- Search Majorca Blog
- The Search Majorca Blog keeps you up to date with all changes and additions to the Web site. Subscribe here.
- Advertise Majorca, SearchMajorca advertising
- Advertise Majorca businesses or properties. It’s really simple and will be viewed by many…
- Majorca Island
- Majorca Island is the largest of the Balearic Islands in the Western Mediterranean…come learn more!
- History of Mallorca
- The History of Mallorca has seen its fare share of invasion, prosperity and war. Some say the Mallorcan history is as long as its coastline.
- Travel to Majorca
- Travel To Majorca by plane or ferry: or if you prefer, your own private yaght. Perhaps we can help you plan…
- Guide to Majorca
- A Guide to Majorca to help with your holiday planning. Accommodation and things to do on this lovely Balearic Island in the Mediterrranean Sea.
- Palma Majorca is the island capital city and port and there are places you should not miss when you visit…
- Getting Around Majorca.
- Getting Around Majorca by car, taxi, mallorca buses, bike and train: suggestions and help!
- Hire a Car in Majorca
- Hire a Car in Majorca for your complete enjoyment and ease of transport: we have suggestions here!
- Majorca Hotels
- Majorca Hotels range from budget to exclusive and we may be able to help you choose.
- Majorca Property
- Buying property abroad is on the rise and Majorca property, with its stunning scenery is a must.
- Recommended Hotels in Majorca
- Recommended Hotels in Majorca, these are some of the hotels I´ve visited and would recommend in the Balearic Island of Majorca.
- Majorca Restaurants
- Majorca restaurants are a treat to any one and drive you’re taste buds wild
- Majorca Towns
- When travelling around the island you will notice that Majorca towns and villages have their own unique style, experience the atmosphere of the towns.
- Palma Majorca
- Palma Majorca is Historic and modern, giving you everything a city could offer
- Activities Majorca
- Activities Majorca include bird watching, hiking, golf, night clubbing, cycling, beach combing, horse riding and mch much more! Find out here…
- Tourist Attractions In Majorca
- There are so many amazing tourist attractions in Majorca;: perhaps we can help you plan your perfect holiday!
- Majorca Beaches
- Majorca Beaches: you can’t travel to Majorca without visiting the beach …take your pick!
- Golf Holidays Majorca
- Golf Holidays Majorca are unique, known world wide for having a number of great courses and the weather to go with them.
- Majorca Clubs
- Majorca Clubs and bars make up the major nightlife entertainment for the Island. Find out more here….
- Year In Majorca
- A year in Majorca offers some ideas as what to see and do all year round on this magical island with musical festivals and religious celebrations galore
- Visited Majorca
- If you have visited Majorca it’s your chance to tell us all about it!…share the experience here!
- Water Sports Majorca
- Water Sports Majorca: here’s a list of discount water sports and various water sports
- Art Galleries in Majorca
- Art galleries in Majorca display various collections by local artists and widening to world famous artists.
- Majorca Pearls
- Majorca Pearls: Perhaps one of the most famous types of imitation pearls is the Majorca Pearls. Visit the factories and see the production.
- Majorca News
- Daily Majorca news and information for the Island of Majorca. Keep up to date with all that is happening on the island.
- Majorca Weather Forecast
- The Majorca weather forecast: find out here… is usually good, if you´re unlucky enough to catch a rainy spell don´t worry as they don´t last long.
- Wellness Majorca
- Wellness Majorca: health needs and preparation for your Majorca Holiday Vacation.
- Airplane Exercises
- Airplane exercises you can do to keep you safe and healthy on board your vacation flight.
- Beach In Majorca
- A Beach In Majorca is why many go to the Island but which are the best? We have the top ten here…
- Resorts In Majorca
- Resorts In Majorca cater to different nneds: check out our top five guide to the top tourist resorts in Majorca.
- Majorca Food
- Majorca Food uses fresh local ingredients grown on an island with fertile soil and a mild climate. Find out the best of Majorcan dishes here…
- Festival In Majorca
- Festival In Majorca: many to choose from so view our short video and look at the top four not to miss…
- Snorkeling In Majorca
- Snorkeling in Majorca using one of the five best beaches to do this. We tell you where…..
- Majorca For Kids
- Majorca For Kids: the best five attractions that most kids will enjoy. Check them out here…
- About Majorca
- About Majorca and what to see: we show you the top ten sights to look out for here…
- Majorca Wine
- Majorca Wine and visiting the wineries is a major reason to visit the Island of Majorca…so where is the best wine producing region to visit?
- About Us
- About Us and our website www.SearchMajorca.com.
- Contact SearchMajorca
- Contact SearchMajorca.com using this interface.
- Majorca Web
- Majorca web sites that we link with at SearchMajorca.com. You can request a link at SearchMajorca.com